Dr. Med. Vet. Christian P. Johnen
Tel: 0 21 61 / 57 05 88
In emergencies please call first:
Mobile: 017 3 / 9 55 73 20
Clinic opening hours:
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 9 – 12 and 15 – 18
Wed: 9 – 12
Sat: 10 – 12
In an emergency outside clinic times you can take your animal to our 2nd practice in Wegberg (after calling beforehand).
Route map from our Rheindahlen practice to our Wegberg practice:
Surgery, Orthopaedics, Sonographies, Dentistry, Ferrets, Birds of Prey and
testing for dog licences.
Domestic animals clinic:
- In our practice we treat: Dogs, cats, rabbits and small rodents, ferrets as well as small birds and birds of prey
- Curative practice
- Consultation on animal purchasing, keeping and feeding and special foods.
- Specialist knowledge
- Consultation on entry abroad (incl. GB, IRL, N and other countries
- Otitis treatment including cytological diagnostics
- Endo and ecto-parasitic prophylaxis and treatment and of course routine treatments like vaccinations etc.
- Medical preventative checks from young animal to geriatric patient
- Dermatological examinations
- In house laboratory
- Ultra sound examinations on pregnancies as well as abdominal and heart sonographies
- Teeth treatment
- Removal of tartar with ultrasound
- Polishing and scaling
- Extractions, fluoridations
- Correction of deformities
- General surgery (incl castration etc).
- Abdominal surgery
- Soft tissue surgery including umbilical and perineal hernias etc
- Tumour surgery
- Joint surgery
- Plastic surgery: eyelid, nose and ear operations/corrections
- Soft palate corrections